Monday, April 6, 2015

Butterflies

I bought this short suit for my 23rd birthday, but didn't end up wearing it because well, i ended up buying to many clothes for one birthday. After the birthday i never came around to wearing it as a suit, i wore the blazer once for flying and the shorts once to the beach. And almost two years later , I was just going through my wardrobe this morning and decided to give them a spin.


This is me talking away while taking the pictures and decided to show you guys just how large my mouth is... lol 
Oh and Happy Easter, Hope you guys are having an amazing celebration. I am off to a lil get together at my sis place and then an hour or thereabout at the gym.

Short Suit: Asos (love this)
Top: Fancy spices store 
Sandal: New look 

No comments:

Post a Comment